The New Sorento - All Round Better
The new 7-seat Kia Sorento is our most intelligent and family-driven SUV yet. With intuitive technologies, enhanced entertainment features and unrivalled space and comfort, there is something for the whole family.
All-New Kia Sorento RANGE
All-New Kia Sorento Si
- LED daytime running light (DRL)
- Satellite navigation multimedia system with traffic information (SUNA™)
- Rear view camera with in-audio screen display & dynamic parking guidelines
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Autonomous Emergency Brakes (AEB^) with Foward Collision Warning System
- Driver Attention Alert
All-New Kia Sorento Sport
- Driver Mode Select system (4 modes - Comfort, Eco, Sport, Smart)
- Leather appointed~ seats
- 18" Alloy wheels with full size spare
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control
- DAB+ digital radio
- Front & rear parking sensors with dash display
All-New Kia Sorento SLi
- Hands-free smart power tailgate
- 10 speaker premium sound system - harman/kardon® brand(6 speakers, 2 tweeters, centre speaker & subwoofer powered by external amplifier)
- Smart key with push button start
- 8-way power driver's seat (with 2-way lumbar support)
- LED rear combination lights
All-New Kia Sorento GT-Line
- BSD (Blind Spot Detection)
- RCTA (Rear Cross Traffic Alert)
- GT-Line Package (exclusive side steps, red brake calipers, dual exhaust tip)
- 360° camera view
- Ventilated front seats & Heated seats (1st & 2nd row outer seats)
- LED front headlights with auto-levelling
- Panoramic sunroof (powered)
- 19" Alloy wheels with full size spare
Adventurer and Distinctive by Design
Crafted with careful attention to the finest details and sporting a bold, adventure-seeking stance, the new Kia Sorento is always ready for the open road. The only hard part? Deciding where to go next.
LED headlights with Auto-levelling
LED "Ice-Cube" Front Fog Lights
Silver Painted Front & Rear Skid Plates
LED Rear Combination Lights
* GT 3.3L T-GDI Petrol Automatic shown, Premium paint at additional cost.
Colours and trims displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours due to the display process.
Equipped for Epic Family Adventures
You may never hear “Are we there yet?” again. Combining supreme comfort and the latest in-car technologies, the new Kia Sorento offers an exhilarating environment for you and your crew.
Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay™ Connectivity
Drive Mode Select System
Choose from 4 driver selectable drive modes to adjust power delivery, transmission shift points and steering feedback to suit road, weather conditions and your driving style.
COMFORT: Default mode optimised for day-to-day driving.
ECO: Maximises fuel economy.
SPORT: Sport delivers sharper, performance-oriented responsiveness
SMART: Automatically adjusts settings to suit different environments.
Smart Key with Push Button Start
Advanced Smart Cruise Control
harman / kardon Premium Sound System
Heated & Ventilated Seats
Personalise your Comfort
Three rows. Seven seats. Countless memories. Limitless options. There are no limits to enjoying your spacious new Kia Sorento. It all begins with the ergonomic, comfortable and highly versatile seats, allowing up to seven people to travel in absolute relaxation and comfort everywhere they go. And anywhere they sit.
Room for any Adventure
Whether you’re heading off for a road trip along the coast, an outback adventure or a quick getaway to the mountains, the new Sorento can accommodate everything your adventure requires. The spacious boot is versatile, flexible and roomy, offering a massive 1,662 litres of capacity with the 2nd & 3rd row seats folded down.
Large Panoramic Sunroof
Get a stunning view from any seat and enjoy a luxurious sense of open space. One-touch motor driven roll blinds, with a sliding safety function, block the sun to provide shade whenever required.
Available on GT-Line grade.
Smart, Versatile Space
One-Touch. All Aboard.
Smart Power Tailgate
Giving Adventure a Powerful Boost
Enjoy a refined driving experience, exhilarating performance and the versatility to take on family adventures with ease. Overseas model shown.
V6 Twin Turbo Engine
0 to 100 kph in 4.9 seconds. This number alone tells you the potency of the 3.3-litre twin turbo V6 engine at the heart of Stinger. Producing maximum power of 272kW and maximum torque of 510 Nm, the engine provides all the performance you would ever want. The turbochargers have been tuned in such a way as to make acceleration as smooth as possible with no sudden peaks or troughs in power delivery.
3.3L Twin Turbo V6 engine standard on GT, 330Si & 330S grades.
Dynamic Stability Damping Control (DSDC)
Perfect Ride Quality.
The Stinger’s electronically controlled suspension controls damping force in real time by monitoring the speed of the car and the road surface. The aim is ultimate stability and high levels of comfort.
DSDC available on GT & GT-Line grades.
Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
The Stinger is equipped with an innovative Limited Slip Differential (LSD) designed to evenly distribute power through the rear wheels. The result is enhanced grip and stability, especially in high-speed cornering. Ideal for smooth cornering, the Stinger’s LSD adds to the simple joy of driving.
Mechanical Limited Slip Differential available on GT, 330Si & 330S grades.
Explore With Confidence
Strong from the inside out, the new Kia Sorento comes with a matrix of passive and active safety systems for all round protection, including extensive use of Advanced High-Strength Steel throughout the chassis.
360° Camera View
Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB^) & Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS)
Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
Driver Attention Alert (DAA)
Dynamic Bending Light (DBL)
AUSTRALIA’S BEST WARRANTY
Like all Kia models in the range the Kia Stinger is covered by Australia’s best and only 7 Year Unlimited Km Warranty1 , with 7 Years Capped Price Servicing and up to 7 Years Roadside Assistance.
- Sorento GT-Line grade shown throughout unless otherwise specified.
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention.
- ^Autonomous Emergency Braking system (AEB) is only a supplemental system and it does not replace the need for the driver to apply the vehicle’s brakes and exercise care and attention. For more information about Kia’s AEB system, please see your local Kia dealer or refer to your Kia vehicle’s owner’s manual.
- ~Leather appointed seats may comprise of genuine leather, polyurethane and other man-made materials or a combination thereof.
†Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
‡Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- Kia’s Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer’s standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years).Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au